Help us make a difference!
Please give generously and know that your money will be used to make a difference in the lives of others. We are a recognized 501c3 therefore you can receive a tax deduction by donating. For any donations of $500 or more, please mail a check to:
Fishing for Families in Need, Inc.
2613 N.W. 38th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33434
This will avoid any transaction fees and maximize your donation potential. Your donation will then be manually added to this campaign. You can donate by clicking either of the “Donate” buttons at the top right or bottom center of our site.
A gift to Fishing for Families in Need can help lead you to a strong financial plan!
The wonderful people at Fishing for Families in Need are standing by to help you create a gift plan that meets all of your financial and charitable goals. A well-developed planned gift can lead to immediate tax savings and help reduce or even eliminate capital gains and estate taxes. Below are a few gift options you may wish to consider:
- Life income gifts: Provide you and your family with an income for the duration of your lives or for a specific number of years.
- Real estate, tangible property, and securities: can be turned into gifts with immediate tax benefits.
- Charitable Lead Trusts: Can be used to transfer assets to a loved one with a significantly reduced tax liability.
- Bequests, retirement accounts, and other testamentary gift plans: can allow you to make a more substantial gift than you currently imagine.
If you would like to speak to someone about the different options to contribute towards the mission of Fishing for Families in Need while also receiving personal benefits and realizing your charitable goals, please email: email@example.com
- Learn the value of helping others.
- Develop a sense of civic responsibility and awareness of community needs.
- Build self-esteem by accomplishing something worthwhile.
- Achieve a sense of self-satisfaction in knowing that you are positively impacting others’ lives.
- Develop new relationships based on mutual respect, as well as a stronger sense of self-worth.
- Improve your ability to effectively work and collaborate with others.
- Develop problem-solving skills.
- Strengthen your interpersonal skills and leadership skills by mentoring.
- Broaden your knowledge of conservation and fishing.
- Become a more cultured individual by working in an ethnically diverse environment.
- Receive community service hours for your involvement.
Past and Present Student Volunteers:
- Saint Andrew’s School
- FAU High School
- Spanish River High School
- Boca Raton High School
- Olympic Heights High School
- Florida Atlantic University
- Duke University
- Harvard University
- Eckerd College
- Cornell University
- University of Miami
- United World College
- Columbia University
- Hellenic College
- University of Florida
- American University
- Florida State University
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Wake Forest University
- College of the Bahamas
- Savannah College of Art and Design